Student Enrollment

BEES is currently accepting applications for 6th, 7th and 8th grade students for the fall 2015.

2013-11-21 11.07.32Registering Your Child

When you come to register, please bring your child with you. You also must bring:
Child’s birth certificate or passport
Child’s immunization records
Child’s latest report card/transcript (if available)
Child’s Individual Education Program (IEP) and/or 504 Accommodation Plan (if available)
Proof of residence (2 methods)
A residential utility bill (gas or electric) in the resident’s name issued by National Grid, Con Edison, or the Long Island Power Authority; must be dated within the past 60 days
Documentation or letter on letterhead from a federal, state or local government agency, including the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), City Housing Authority, Human Resources Administration (HRA), the Administration for Children’s Services (ACS), or an ACS subcontractor indicating the resident’s name and address; must be dated within the past 60 days
An original lease agreement, deed or mortgage statement for the residence
A current property tax bill for the residence
A water bill for the residence; must be dated within the past 90 days
Official payroll documentation from an employer such as a form submitted for tax withholding purposes or payroll receipt; a letter on the employer’s letterhead will not be accepted; must be dated within the past 60 days